Overview: The Model UD4 is a thermoplastic polyurethane lay-flat discharge hose for fracking water applications requiring maximum abrasion resistance and toughness. Special weaving design for high tensile strength and low elongation, with high tenacity polyester yarn, circular woven. Grooved, Storz, and other fittings available. 4" to 16" diameters and up to 660 foot continuous lengths.
- Extremely tough for the harshest environments
- Up to 660 foot continuous lengths
- Easy to deploy
- Lightweight and rolls up compactly
- Very smooth inside for minimum friction loss and easy dragging.
- Moving large amounts of water to work site across possibly rough terrain
- Wide Variety of Industrial Applications
Temperature: -58F to 180F