Overview: The Model UD1 is a thermoplastic polyurethane lay-flat discharge hose for NSF 61 potable water and other liquid applications requiring maximum abrasion resistance and toughness. Special weaving design for high tensile strength and low elongation, with high tenacity polyester yarn, circular woven. Grooved, Storz, and many other fittings available. 1" to 12" diameters and up to 660 foot continuous lengths.
- Extremely tough for the harshest environments
- Up to 660 foot continuous lengths
- Easy to deploy
- Lightweight and rolls up compactly
- Very smooth inside for minimum friction loss and easy dragging.
- Meets NSF 61 for potable water
- Moving large amounts of potable water
- Moving liquids across possibly rough terrain, with higher pressures
- Wide Variety of Industrial Applications
Temperature: -58F to 180F