Overview: The The Model UD2 is a premium quality thermoplastic polyether polyurethane (TPU) lay-flat discharge hose for fuels and other flamable liquids. It is designed as light and compact hose for the harshest abrasion and chemical environments. All sizes may be as long as 660 feet, with a variety of fittings. Available with an optional encapsulated anti-static discharge wire for flamable liquids. Special weaving design for high tensile strength and low elongation, with high tenacity polyester yarn, circular woven. 2" to 6" diameters.
- Suitable for flamable liquids with the optional anti-static wire
- Extremely tough for the harshest environments
- Up to 660 foot continuous lengths
- Easy to deploy
- Lightweight and rolls up compactly
- Very smooth inside for minimum friction loss and easy dragging.
- Quite flexible and resistant to vibration
- Certified for NSF 61 potable drinking water
Transfer of fuels and chemicals including refineries and chemical plants, pipeline bypass, cargo loading, mining, and other industrial applications requireing superior toughness resistance or long lengths
- Military fuel or water transfer in desert tan, meeting MIL-PRF-370K Type A & C
- Compatible with the following fuels: MIL-DTL-83133 (JP-8) (NATO F-34), MIL-DTL-5624 (JP-5) (NATO F-44), A-A-52557 (Diesel-military, including NATO F-54), ASTM D 975 (Diesel-US commercial), MIL-DTL-83133 (NATO F-35), ASTM D 1655 (Jet A-1), AFLP-3747 (NATO F-24)
Temperature: -58F to 180F