Overview: The Model UD5 is a thermoplastic polyurethane lay-flat discharge hose for water and other liquid applications requiring maximum abrasion resistance and toughness. Special weaving design for high tensile strength and low elongation, with high tenacity polyester yarn, circular woven. Grooved, Storz, and other fittings available. 4" to 16" diameters and up to 660 foot continuous lengths.
- Extremely tough for the harshest environments
- Up to 660 foot continuous lengths
- Easy to deploy
- Lightweight and rolls up compactly
- Very smooth inside for minimum friction loss and easy dragging.
- Quite flexible and resistant to vibration
- Moving large amounts of water to work site across possibly rough terrain
- Wide Variety of Industrial Applications
Temperature: -58F to 170F
Price & Purchase Configurator not available