Overview: The Model RP8-AS dock hose assemblies handle fluids including petroleum products on marine docks and ships, and comes with fixed by floating built-in 150# RF steel flanges. This quality ship-to-shore hose has a smooth bore top quality construction built for tough conditions. Neoprene cover with black Nitrile tube, & steel helix reinforcement.
Also available in any length or fitting as RP8 hose.
- Built-in 150# Fixed x Floating Flanges
- Neoprene Cover Resistant to Weather, Oil, Cuts, and Abrasion
- Nitrile Tube is Resistant to Many Petroleum Products
- 225psi Pressure Rating
- Meets USCG. 33CFR 154.500 and RMA Class II Requirements
- Petroleum to 55% Aromatic
- Marine Dock Discharge OS&D
Temperature: -40F to 190F