Overview: The Model RL1 Mill Discharge Hose is a general purpose, single jacket, lay-flat discharge hose with a rubber SBR rubber tube. It has a single jacket all polyester cover that will not absorb water, and is ready for rough treatment.
Here it is made available for quick purchase with popular NPSH MxF (male x female) thread fittings for 1 1/2" to 12" diameters in 50ft lengths. Also avaialble here with alumuminum CxE cam & groove fittings.
- Stores Easily as Layflat Hose
- SBR Rubber Tube for Age Resistance
- Good Weather & UV Resistance
- Good Pressure Ratings
- Will Not Get Stiff in in Cold Weather Compared to PVC Lay-Flat Hoses
- Outdoor Water Applications where Compact Storage is Required
Temperature: -25F to 185F