Overview: The Model RL1 Mill Discharge Hose is a general purpose, single jacket, lay-flat discharge hose with a rubber SBR rubber tube. It has a single jacket all polyester cover that will not absorb water, and is ready for rough treatment.
The most common fitting and length combinations can be purchased below: 1-1/2" to 6" sizes in 50ft lengths with aluminum cam & groove fittings or aluminum M x F with brass swivel NPSH threads. Other fittings and any lengths can be configured and purchased with our Price & Purchase feature below. Contact factory for other sizes.
- Stores Easily as Layflat Hose
- SBR Rubber Tube for Age Resistance
- Good Weather & UV Resistance
- Good Pressure Ratings
- Will Not Get Stiff in in Cold Weather Compared to PVC Lay-Flat Hoses
- Outdoor Water Applications where Compact Storage is Required
Temperature: -25F to 185F