OVERVIEW: The Ultrasphere is the most widely applied rubber expanion joint available today. For a reasonable cost, it provides good pressure, temperature, and movement characteristics. It also helps to control pulsation shocks and noise transmission. No field-installed control units are required because of the cables. Neoprene, EPDM, and Nitrile rubber elastomer materials are all stocked.
- Floating flanges, with either standard threaded holes for easy installation, or drilled holes
- Available in multiple rubber elastomers from stock
- Control Cables eliminate the need for tie rods
- Moves in both axial and lateral offset directions
- Flexible pump and other equipment connectors
- Thermal expansion and settlement for lower temperature, chemically compatible systems
See the full line of Flexicraft Industries rubber expansion joints here.