Overview: The Model LS1 is an interlocking Polyethylene plastic suction hose that retains its excellent flexibility even in the cold weather. This very tough "Bumblebee" hose has an outer helix that allows for rough handling usage.
Here it is made available for quick purchase with popular aluminum CxE (male x female) cam & groove fittings for 1-1/2" to 4" diameters in 20ft lengths. Also avaialble here with NPSH MxF Swivel fittings.
- Lightweight, Crush Resistant, and Non-Kinking
- A Smooth Bore Tube minimizes Material Buildup and is Resistant to a Variety of Chemicals
- Abrasion Resistant and Allows for Rough Handling
- Bends Well in Cold Weather
- Sanitary and Septic Suction Service
- Wide Range of Other Industrial and Construction
Temperature: -40F to 140F.