Overview: The Model RP3-AS Gasoline Hose Assemblies are used for petroleum and gas dispensing from pumps desiring a hardwall construction for full flow. It is also widely used for other fuel applications. Sometimes called a curb pump hose, the RP3-AS consists of a RMA Class A, Type C Nitrile tube and high tensile steel wire braid helix reinforcement. The fittings on the assemblies listed below are internally expanded, chrome plated NPT threads (FIX X FIX below). One of the fittings can be provided as a swivel if wanted (FIX X FLT below). Special assemblies and lengths are available up to 500 feet.
- Long service life
- Kink and Collapse Resistance
- RMA Class A, Type C Nitrile Tube
- Electrically Continuous
- Highly Resistant to Cuts, Abrasion
- Highly Resistant to Sun and Weather
- UL 330 Approved.
- All hoses are 100% pressure tested, and inspected for electrical continuity.
- All Unleaded or Leaded Gasoline, Diesel
- Up to E15 Ethanol, and B-20 Biodiesel
Temperature: -40F to 120F