Overview: The RD4 model is a ribbed yellow nitrile/PVC oil resistant discharge lay-flat hose. It is lighter and less bulky than most rubber discharge hoses, and resists abrasion and weathering. Used in many varied applications, with limited oil and chemical use. Resists kinking and stretching while in service. Available in 50ft increments.
- Soft wall is similar to a lay-flat hose, but with increased abraision resistance and tensile strength.
- Flattens when rolled up more compactly than other rubber discharge hoses
- Top Grade Construction resists twisting for easier recoiling
- Rugged Industrial and Construction Discharge Applications where Suction is not Required
- Water, as well as Limited Oil and Mild Chemicals
- Irrigation, Agriculture, and Industrial Washdown
Temperature: -20F to 210F.