Overview: The Model MP3 is a very flexible composite Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) hose. This premium hose is constructed with multiple plies of polypropylene films and polyester vapor barriers, which lead to "fail safe" safety. The multiple layers of construction require a surpentine path for liquid to leak, preventing sudden catastrophic failure. It is manufactured with CS inner and outer wire and polyamide reinforcement, and is also available in 316SS inner and outer wires. Available with crimped on schedule 80 carbon steel or stainless steel threaded ends, and is also available with ANSI flanges. 1-1/4" and 2" diameters.
- Lightweight, Flexible, and Easy to Handle.
- Fail Safe Design
- All Assemblies are Tested Hydrostatically and for Electrical Continuity
- 5 to 1 Safety Factor
- Continuous Lengths up to 100 Feet
- CSA certified to CAN/CGA-8.1-M86
- Transfer of Liquified Petroleum Gas
Temperature: -90F to 176F
Price & Purchase Configurator not available
scroll to see more products